My photo
Bournemouth, Dorset, United Kingdom
Andrew Millard, Photographer, based in Bournemouth & covering the whole Bournemouth area of Christchurch, Poole, the New Forest, Salisbury & the wider Dorset, Hampshire, Wiltshire & Somerset.

Saturday 7 April 2012

Shane & Mandy's Wedding at Lyndhurst Park Hotel in The New Forest

Congratulations to Mandy & Shane who had their Spring Wedding in March 2012 at The Lyndhurst Park Hotel in The New Forest.

This was a particularly special wedding for me, since Mandy is family, and so inadvertently, the pressure was on (in a good way of course)!!

I initially met up with Shane, his 2 Best Men and Ushers, and wandered over to Boltons Bench Hill for some pre-ceremony shots.

Mandy didn't want any preparation shots, so I met up with her just before the Wedding for some photographs with the Bridesmaids, before heading downstairs to the Mark Ash suite, which was buzzing with almost 130 guests! The ceremony was lovely, with some heartfelt readings from family and friends.

After some group photographs around the grounds of the hotel, and some of the more relaxed and natural documentary style shots, I headed up to the top of Boltons Bench with the new Mr & Mrs Keenan and their bridal party. We got caught very briefly in a light shower of rain, but as is often the case, this made for a couple of great unexpected and natural shots!

After the Wedding Breakfast and some great speeches, Mandy & Shane collared me for some photographs outside as they had spotted an amazing sunset, so we sneaked off to catch the last few minutes of it and were able to get some real romantic images. We also took this opportunity to walk up Lyndhurst High Street for some shots that they had specifically requested to capture the New Forest Village feel.

After capturing the first dance, I clocked off & hit the dance floor myself!!

Thanks Mandy & Shane for asking me to photograph your wedding - I had a great day both as your photographer, and also as your guest! Congratulations to you both, and I wish you all the happiness for your future together.





No comments:

Post a Comment