My photo
Bournemouth, Dorset, United Kingdom
Andrew Millard, Photographer, based in Bournemouth & covering the whole Bournemouth area of Christchurch, Poole, the New Forest, Salisbury & the wider Dorset, Hampshire, Wiltshire & Somerset.

Tuesday 10 April 2012

Chris & Natalie's Wedding at East Close Hotel, in The New Forest Hampshire, near Christchurch

Chris & Natalie got married in February and held their Winter Wedding at the East Close Hotel on the edge of The New Forest, Hampshire.

I photographed Natalie's sister's wedding in 2010, and so I was delighted when their Mum contacted me to be involved again. It's a real honour when I am booked through recommendation, especially within a family, and so it was great to see so many familiar faces!


The day started with preparation shots at the hotel, where Tracy from Brides Hair was busy with Natalie and her Bridesmaids.


I then used the grounds of the hotel to catch up with Chris and his Groomsmen; Chris was after a definite natural feel to the photographs, and so I kept everything really relaxed.




The civil ceremony in the Gallery Room was lovely - really intimate with 40 guests of close family and friends. Afterwards, and because it was a little chilly, everyone mingled in the private cocktail bar which gave me an opportunity to move around and catch those more natural and informal shots.



Chris and Natalie had specified a few group photographs they wanted, and so I set up some of these inside the hotel, before venturing out into the gardens to brave the cold for a while to capture the newlyweds on their own.




After the Wedding Breakfast and speeches, guests were able to leave a recorded video message for the new Mr & Mrs on a video booth called 'Capture Kiosk', which looked great fun.

After photographing the First Dance, I left the Wedding party to continue in full swing.




I had a great day with you all, and I would like to thank you for inviting me to photograph your Wedding. Congratulations Chris & Natalie, and all the best for the future.




No comments:

Post a Comment